people who visited this blog

Website counter

Thursday, June 7, 2012

midnight sun




hello girls, hope you fine. not too much writing, I'm going to have a test and write this very quickly. another post for outfit. and I'm sorry if the quality is really bad. my boyfriend is not here so i need to edit my photos by myself. and I'm sorry, because i can't edited it well. and the picture quality just so bad. i know, again, I'm sorry. this is because actually i want to took the photos in the evening. but we rushed! the movie starts in 30minutes and i don't even in the mall yet. so i decided to took the photos in my living room in the night. so here we are.

actually i want to take the photo for this skirt long time ago. but i don't have any time to take it. so when the is right i finally have an idea to take this skirt with my laces top. laces is so back months ago. but with fashion, it will never too late. because of the color, i decided to wear something brighter and more colorful. so i paired yellow and grey. not bad right?

ah, to be true i want to wear high heels but i decided to make it more vintage by wearing those shoes. what do you think?




anyway, the bag is my 2nd anniversary gift from  my boyfriend. thanks to you. love is when you give the girls something that useful for her blog. LOL! just kidding.

laces top - forever 21
asymmetric skirt - sacs et chaussures
shoes - random store
bag - charles and keith
accessories - random store

anyway, goodbye girls! see you in another post! and wish me good luck for my test. hope can past this term without bad grades even I'm so lazy. hahaha. don't forget join my giveaway girls. caoo!

4 comments:

  1. I love the yellowish feeling of the clothing :D

    www.reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wew,extremely happy to know that i'm the winner :)
    major love with your bag dear <3<3


    http://itsmerhianiiy.blogspot.com ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love your bracelets! And the whole outfit :)
    thanks for the earring advice btw!

    ReplyDelete