people who visited this blog

Website counter

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

united kingdomnese




Finally! new post again. i want to be a blogger so i try to update my blogger frequently. these photos are captured and edited by my boyfriend, Ivan. thank you so much sayang. this post is my favorite one. so colorful and so me. this outfit inspired from one direction. they became one of my favorite boyband. the fashion are so inspired. i watched their music video and saw so many girls are screaming. i was so mesmerized by their fashion! england is totally inspires me.

scroll down to look at the details



if you're questioning about the thing that i brought in my hands are my iPad. yes, the stickers i put is union jack just because i love those pattern so much. bags, ring are union jack's too. so in love! and my bow tie, actually its not a tie. its my hair clip. i bought it a long time ago. and to make it more chic, i used that as my bow tie, cuteness.





bowler hat - sacs et chaussures
plaid shirt - gaudi
bag - random shop
ring - sacs et chaussures
pants - zara
shoes - adorable project

so, what do you think about this post? simple comment can make me smile! see you at the another post girls. oh anyway, if you're selling these lovely pattern, contact me! i want the asap. and last thing i want to say, don't forget to join my giveaway. they will closed on 10th of june. get 5 rings for you girls. cheers!

1 comment: