people who visited this blog

Website counter

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

tattoo

"i'm running outta room, for your tattoo
how can i be over you, over you
when you're all over me"
 -- Tattoo, Jason Derulo




well firstly, new post on July. i hope i can update again soon guys. i'm so excited that next week i finally can meet my family again. my sister will help me to take photos, and i miss them so much!
well, a little story, my mom just gave me a surprise. she came to visit me. and i didn't know until she came to my class. i kinda tear up a bit. lol
because lately i feel so homesick. i never know that leaving far away from home is kinda make me miss the situation in my home. every morning, my little brother will running to my room and wake me up. now only sounds of the alarm will wake me up every single morning. and i miss his voice so much and how he tried to wake me up

"you get a strange feeling when you're about to leave a place.
like you'll not only miss the people you love but you'll
miss the person you are now at this time and this place,
because you'll never be this way ever again"

but, enough about this new life. i also made a few change in these past few months.
first. i have a tattoo now. if you following my instagram ,you'll know what the design is.
so i suggest you to take a peek.
and i changed my hair color again! i'm kinda miss my black hair. but i still want to color it. i confused, so i decide, why not half black and hal colorful? so, i like it now!

and the sad part. i gained weight. i dont know what to do. because i now study pastry. and testing food is one of my hobby. so, i just blew up. so sad. if anyone knows how to lose weight easily, please tell me. HAHAHA

and i want to say, happy ramadhan day to all of my Muslim reader and friends. hope you guys have the strength to complete it. because i know how hard is it to not eat for so long.











see you next week, peeps xx

6 comments:

  1. Nice bag omg ! Such an inspiration!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of black and white. Especially loving those boots paired with the white jeans.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag and boots make me so envy :(
    You look good with that hair colour...

    xx,
    valerie | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag and the shirt :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete