people who visited this blog

Website counter

Friday, April 18, 2014

purple warrior



its april and this is my first post in this month. i know its already mid of april, but i have good news guys. i already accepted in my new academy. my class started on mid may. which mean in a month, i'm leaving indonesia. i hope i'm not homesick since i'm going to be all alone. but i can't wait also because my sister is going with me, so i'm going to post more! but the sad thing is she's leaving after 3 days. i'm going to miss her. because she's the one that always taken my pictures. she sometimes helps me to choose some of my outfit. and i love it! because she just genius at it. can't believe we're now going separate ways. she's going to stay in Singapore and i'm in Malaysia. can't believe that time do really fast. our time together and enjoying days with playing and fooling around just came to an end. but i hope the best for her study. i know she will success because she always do her best in everything. 


anyway, i'm not a basketball fans. i love to watch the game, but never a big fan. i once joined basketball extracurricular too. but since in a lot store launched basketball stuffs, i wonder why not? since i already posted with soccer jersey, baseball jersey, why not with basketball too? i think it will be cool. but then i confused. how to pull it. but voila! i just mix matched with items from my closet, and here it is!
i knew that lakers is all about purple and yellow. and i'm so lucky to found my little sister jacket. and i decided to have deep purple lipstick too. what do you think about it?








so that's all. see you again in other post. hope you like this outfit as much as i do.

cap - forever 21
jacket - united of benetton
lakers top - forever 21
skirt - forever 21
shoes - editorials market
accessories - daniel wellington, kiel james patrick

14 comments:

  1. cool from head to toe dear :D
    btw we have the same top hihi

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your look! The lakers top is so chic xx
    Definitely making me miss soCal!
    you have great style girl xx Can't wait to see more!
    I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top and shoes dear xx

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovee your whole look<3
    anw,followed yours wanna follow mine?

    x
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. duh you look so hot! love your outfit! mind to follow each other?

    xoxo
    http://heyitsekatheresia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete