people who visited this blog

Website counter

Monday, February 6, 2012

my not so gloomy yet bloomy weekend


So, here i am moved out from multiply and start blogging via blogspot. I used to love multiply but i am learning to using this site. Lucky me, i dont understand anything yet, but i love to post something here. So, i am sorry for the simple site, but i will learn it soon and give you a homey site to visit.

So, my first post will be my last weekend. Just fyi, i dont have any date this weekend. Its february, i know. Its okay. So, i decide to date myself. Funny yet fun. Know why? I give myself a break from the world and starting to enjoy life as well.

So, i prepare and here is my look from the last weekend. Leopard crop top and zara pants. Dont know why, but lately im so in love to animal print. Zoom in the picture and you can find snake print for the shoes and crocodile print for the bag. I love it and i cant deny that the snake shoes really caught my eyes. And for the accessories, i love everything simple. So i just put bracelet and nerdy glasses for the simple looks.




I went to mall firstly. I asked for repaint my nails. It used to be blue, but i changed the color to brown. Very soft color but i love it. I got massage too anyway. What a simple life.



After having relaxing time, i went to one of the cutest boutique in town. I found a bag there. Its cute, i bought it and i went to charles and keith. They having sale there. So, i just buy more shoes for closet.

It was fatigued so i picked up my sister and we went to jw marriot for having dinner in the restaurant. It was a super fun night. What i love from pavilion is the cakes. Sweet but not too sweet. The cookies was fantastic and the food was extremely delicious







And anyway, thanks to my cute little sister who took the photos. Anyway, she was having a photoshoot. Look at her looks. Glamour right? I love your looks that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment